ES - Defender

margiejr margiejr at sprintmail.com
Wed Apr 1 12:02:03 PST 1998

I haven't organized it yet, but there was talk amongst some of the
Laurels of Elfsea of doing a 20th year Elfsea Laurel's Prize Tourney.
The competition would be judged on documentation of the item.  Like I
said, this hasn't been worked out yet.  Haven't talked to all the
Laurels within Elfsea, haven't put together rules, haven't done
anything except talk about it among a few of us.

What do ya'll think?  Any constructive suggestions?

It could be done But who's gonna read all the documentation...could take the
whole day or a week  depending on the entries only problem I could see with
it.

and will it have a space for individual peices..or only Bodys of works.

Simone
Meistres Eowyn ferch Rhys
Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra  (Fort Worth, Texas)
Central Regional Seneschal
e-mail:  Phyllis.Spurr at tdh.state.tx.us
office phone:  (817) 264-4384
home phone:    (817) 460-1539