ES - Defender

margiejr margiejr at sprintmail.com
Wed Apr 1 11:59:10 PST 1998

>But since you bring it up, no reason we can't brainstorm on-line.
>
>Any neat ideas for our 20th-anniversary Elfsea Defender?
>
>- Galen

Here it goes Simone's Brainstorming

How about a Themed bardic on the Glory and History of Elfsea

Encuraging the populace to show the splender and Many talents of the Barony

A Baronial Culter Camp Showing the Splender Of our fine Barony

A Nebies List were the new fighters are sponcered by Seasoned Vetrans

New fighter favors given to New fighters by the Ladies of the Barony

A Banner competion....simone likes Banners on the list field they show
Pagentry and beutify the field

A melee demonstrating the skill of the Elf sea war unit

Lady Simone