ES - Defender

VICKI MARSH zarazina at flash.net
Wed Apr 1 20:32:51 PST 1998

Hi, Sindara

Elfsea Defender is September 25-27, 1998

Hmmm.. How about  doing a Sephardic or Jewish Culture Camp?  You could do some great Kosher Feasts.  I have always been interested in the different customs and fashions for Jews - they had some pretty cool hats in some places/eras.

In know we don't have a large Jewish population like some of the Northern Kingdoms, but we do have some who might be interested in such an undertaking.  BTW, I have been enjoying your articles in the Scroll.

Just a thought,

Zara Zina