ES - Defender A&S

Phyllis Spurr Phyllis.Spurr at tdh.state.tx.us
Thu Apr 2 10:54:41 PST 1998

> From:          "margiejr" <margiejr at sprintmail.com>
>

> Individual items only.  Limit of one item per entrant....
>

> Now that I would be interested in.  What format do you want the
> documentation in if we do this thing
>
> Simone

As previously written, each of us have a different attitude toward
documentation.  I'm proposing that we (artisans and Laurels) get
together and discuss and come to some type of consensus.

I would like to see us lean toward what was needed, documentation
wise, for the war.  Rhegenlief (sp?) can you help us?

Meistres Eowyn ferch Rhys
Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra  (Fort Worth, Texas)
Central Regional Seneschal
e-mail:  Phyllis.Spurr at tdh.state.tx.us
office phone:  (817) 264-4384
home phone:    (817) 460-1539