ES - Defender

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Fri Apr 3 07:02:23 PST 1998

ELYSANDRE wrote:

> Hey Galen if you can help me find all the Elfsea Knights I'm up for it.  Let's
> see If I can name them.  Duke Innman, Duke Seamus Duke Jonathon, Viscount
> Galen, Sir Lance, Sir Axel, and Sir Arthur I am sure I have forgotten someone.

>From what I've heard, Sir Inman still doesn't claim Elfsea as his group,
for reasons I expect you understand, Elyssa. Sir Seamus has moved to
Oklahoma, Duke Jonathon is a Master, not a knight, but let's keep him
on the list, and I've heard Sir Arthur has no interest in playing SCA
anymore.  But I'd welcome them all.  And I can't think of any other
members of the Chivalry in Elfsea you've left out.

> You know a good idea may be for there to be a newcomer list and then have a
> melee list after it where each of the Elfsea Knights or any Knight for that
> matter can have a team of five with two veteran fighters and 3 newcomers (at
> least two of each).  What do you think?

I would have said one veteran and three newcomers, but I like the idea.

It would get the veteran fighters and
> the newcomers together, which is what I am sensing Elfsea really wants right
> now.  Let me know If I am wrong.

To paraphrase Madonna or somebody, "Elfsea justs wants to have fun".

Lance is going to the event in Temple to
> visit with his squire this weekend.  It is very important that he go.  His
> squire's lady died the Wed. before crown and we did not get word until crown.
> Well enought of that.  Hope to hear from you soon.

I'm real sorry to hear this news.  Please convey my condolences!

- Galen of Bristol