ES - Defender A&S

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 10:47:47 PST 1998

<slash>
>Are internet Sorces Valid for documentation i.e  the infomation and
pictures
>of the Bean M.S. and the likes. Or must all the information in
Documentation
>come from Physical Book Sorces.
>

>Simone

 Good Question. Personally I would be leary of quoting most pages. As
easy as it is in this day and age to touch up images, And one can
Acquire a web site with whatever name they want for a nominal fee. I
would mention the web pages as research information but also verify it
with proven reliable hard copy. What are proven reliable hard copies?
Well, if you found only one source with one line that might mean what
you want, then you should be cautious. Though Anthropologist and
Archaeologist and historians may disagree on fine points, many will at
least sound similar in their accounts. I find in this way One can get
bat least close to the historical truth, How close? ask someone from
1466 AD

Ld Darius of the Bells