Fw: ES - One happy Camper

Terry Harper terryharper at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 7 06:57:54 PDT 1998

>Are you still planning a sale on saturday?
>
>viv

Yes!  Come one, come all, to the first (maybe) annual Reginlief and
Tor's SCA garage sale!  Pick up that feast gear you needed, look thru
fabric and trim.  Thinking of a new hobby?  We're sure to have supplies
for you.  Look here before you go spend money at Michael's or Home
Depot!  We'll have a little bit of everything, even mudane.  Cheap,
Cheap, Cheap, well, er, inexpensive anyway!