ES - Job Hunting

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 14:25:54 PST 1998

Hello everyone,

Well I would not do this but for Crandall already opening the can
o'worms so to speak.  I am looking for full-time employment.  I am
getting my Master's degree in Psychology, graduating in May, but I'll be
ready for work by mid-April.  Does anyone know of a position for someone
with _lots_ of education but little experience?  I have the degree in
Psychology but have been working on statistical analysis and research
paper writing for most of it.  I really need something that's
professional but perhaps on the side of entry-level.  Anyone biting?

Love,
Allessandre

(PS anyone who replys gets a copy of my resume)