ES - One happy Camper

Sharon vivaine at flash.net
Mon Apr 6 12:22:45 PDT 1998

When i first joined SCA, I kinda had an idea of what it was and stood for:
a bunch of ppl who liked to dress up in funny clothes, hang out, share some
good stories, and hit each other with sticks.

To my surprise, I have found it to be alot of that, but so much more. I
never knew I would find a group of friends that I could share my life. I
never knew joining the SCA meant never having to worry about being alone,
or learning a ton of new skills, resurrecting old skills I thought I had
lost, or the happiness generated when knowing i've helped someone else
realize this too.

This weekend, some very cool people made my birthday one I will never
forget.  To all of you who made me realize and remember what friendship is,
 I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

To Hengist Redhand, I cant use enough bandwidth telling the world what a
great person you are, and how lucky I am to have you in my life.  (Just you
wait til YOUR  birthday!)

Thank you for letting me be a real sap today.
If it were a cloudy day, I'd be smiling so hard, that the rain couldnt fall
on me.

Vivaine Taarnfalk