ES - Guardian of the Tor !!!!

Monica Macchietto francescavespuci at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 13 20:57:58 PDT 1998

Greetings from Francesca Vespuci the co-autocrat for Guardian of the
Tor.  I've wanted to remind everyone that Guardian is this weekend from
April 17 to 19.  Site opens at 4 pm on Friday and closes on Sunday at 1
pm.  Look in your current copy of the Elfsea Scroll for a map.  If
anyone has any questions please feel free to call Lady Angelique
DeRuthven (autocrat) at 254-965-5849 or myself Francesca Vespuci
(co-autocrat) at 254-965-6165.  And remember for the Heavy list we are
having a dragon pit and light weapons list will be held on Sunday.