ES - Dragonsfire Tor event

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 21:04:27 PDT 1998

Don't hold your breath folks, but I might be able to day trip Guardian
of the Tor on Saturday.  For those of you who know my plight, this means
that this will be the first time in SEVEN (7) years.  It has not been
for lack of interest that I have not been attending.  It has been an
unfortunate streak of luck that everytime the event is scheduled, I have
something more important to do.  Cross your fingers and hope (but again
don't hold your breath.)

"If I there, I'm the FOOL" (and you can quote me.)
Lord Raimond George de Mora