ES - We had visitors

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Wed Apr 22 11:21:56 PDT 1998

Hi everybody!

A few months ago, we had visitors from Meridies who fought
at a couple of our fighter practices.  Several of us fought
Malcolm, and spoke with his lady about her aspirations as
a fighter.

Today, I've received a note from them that I'm sure is
not solely meant for me, so I'm forwarding it to the list.

- Galen

***

hello there again my lady (corneille magnon)and myself(malcolm
rodrickson) visited you from the kingdom of meridies and the shire of
forth castle last febuary. we just wanted to drop you a line and hello
and thank you all for your hospatality during our stay. corneille has
started fighting and expresses her thanks for your help...you have been
an insperation to her . i dont know when we will be able to come and
visit your baroney again but we will try to get out there when we have
the chance. hope to see you at gulf wars next year if not sooner .

thank you all again

MALCOLM AND CORNEILLE