ES - Various

willow l herbert jonwillowpel at juno.com
Wed Apr 29 21:27:04 PDT 1998

On Wed, 27 May 1998 23:48:52 -0700 Michael Richardson <mike0001 at gte.net>
writes:
>Arabella de Montacute wrote:
>>Hi this Mistress Willow de Wisp
I am a Bard of the old school with storytelling as my strong point and
music my weak point, If you want to know anything about the Arthurian
legends just ask. I am a fountain of info on almost anything involving
the period of 600 to 1350. I paint in the romanesque and early Gothic
style and produce lots of wall hangings. I also do middle eastern dance.
Social customs through out our period is another of my fields. I am
willing to answer any question and if I don't know the answer I will
search until I find you someone who does. My number is 817-794-0320
>>      I would be really nice for us relatively new folks to know
>which
>> Laurels excell in what area, so we know who to go ask questions.
>>      I pretty much know what Eowyn, Jeanmaire, Reginleif, and some
>of
>> what Stella can teach me, but I do not know particulars of Mistress
>> Custance and others who are not so involved, but still would be
>willing
>> to teach.
iling list