ES - Gothic War

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 5 19:42:35 PDT 1998

Mommie Dearest,  hehehheehe
     $32 was a starting point - just a suggestion - how much do you
think each meal should be worth?  Breakfast may not be worth $4 but if
we want to have steak one evening that will make up for it.  Our menus
will dictate how much we need to spend.  You are correct not everybody
will want to  eat with us, I started with this list and I absoultely
know it will change during the next several weeks.  But we have to start
somewhere.
     I do think before the business meeting is not such a good idea.  I
don't mind having it here but choose another date.  Planning food to
share for our travel event will probablly take more than an hour, and I
have to feed my family between the time Fearghus comes home and Business
meeting.
     I put the origional missive out on the list for responces.  Anyone
else have ideas?????? - Arabella