ES - Gothic War

Axel , Jeanmaire & Diane Remes remes at flash.net
Wed Aug 12 06:58:07 PDT 1998

Arabella:

Love your new self appointed title:  "Baronial Instigator".  Just wanted to
give you a heads-up that Axel has been making noises about going to Gothic
War.  I'm too exhausted to contemplate it, so maybe he could catch a ride
with someone (or a driver - we now have 3 cars & an old truck, although the
truck is in North Carolina).  Anyway, he won't eat if someone doesn't sit on
him.  Maybe he could contribute entertainment, or I can send some quiche
with him or something.  It may fall through, anyway.  We'll see.

Jeanmaire