ES - fighter practice

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 13 09:05:06 PDT 1998

Greetings Arabella here,
     Sunday fighter practice is still at Randol Mill Park but because of
the heat it begins at 5:00 p.m. till further notice.  When the days
become shorter the will return to 2:00 p.m.  Wednesday Frighter practice
is at the same place only at 7:30 p.m.
     Julian is our newest Deputy for the Rapier Marshal.  Contact him
here on the list or e-mail me privatly I'll give you his phone number -
Arabella