ES - Demo at UTA (fwd)

Timothy of Glastonbury timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 25 07:22:19 PDT 1998

---Paul Mitchell <pmitchel at flash.net> wrote:

> The bad news is that since we've both just gotten jobs, we won't
> be able to help with this demo.  Sorry!
>
> - Galen
>
> nmc8278 at UTARLG.UTA.EDU wrote:
> >
> > it was brought to my attention that the Big demo for UTA is held
latter
> > this month.  I finaly have the date and time along with a place.
The
> > event is held August 26,(wednesday) from 11am-1:30pm.   It will be
held in
> > the university center mall.  I plan on procuring the grassy area
in front
> > for possible fighter demonstrations.  Lord Philip has even talked
of some
> > danceing.  All are welcome to come out. we could use  all the help
> > possible.

That's quite alright Sir Galen mudanity comes first.

On this subject though, I will be the first person on site this
Wednesday for the event, and the one who will have the whole time to
spend there.  I was wondering if any fighters would have some time to
come out and play, I realize that it is not exactly ideally timed.  At
the current time, we may have 3 fighters. Maybe.

Timothy of Glastonbury