ES - Demo at UTA (fwd) -Reply

George Shafer gshafer at compucom.com
Tue Aug 25 10:07:01 PDT 1998

You might try asking Daniel.  I don't know if he'll be around or not.  He
may still be out of town.

Julian

>>> "Sue Dittrich" <dittrich at flash.net> 08/25/98 11:14am >>>

> That's quite alright Sir Galen mudanity comes first.
>
> On this subject though, I will be the first person on site this
> Wednesday for the event, and the one who will have the whole time to
> spend there.  I was wondering if any fighters would have some time to
> come out and play, I realize that it is not exactly ideally timed.  At
> the current time, we may have 3 fighters. Maybe.
>
> Timothy of Glastonbury

Timothy--

     I might be able to make it.  I'll bring some A&S I'm working on.  Do
you know if any of the light fighters will be there?  If I have someone to
play with, I'll bring my gear.

Lady Genevieve