No subject

Estella Flather Elfsea at flash.net
Sat Aug 29 18:44:49 PDT 1998

Greetings from Mistress Stella-

Thanks for all your good wishes. I am at home now and am recuperating quickly. I will have to start chemotherapy ASAP as it was found that the cancer had spread to some of my lymph nodes, and will probably have to have radiation also. The doctors only have a preliminary pathology report to go on, I will know more about how bad it is Tuesday when I go back to see the Surgeon.
Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I still have hope of getting back into armor, but that won't be for some months yet. I will be able to get out for events and such, so I will see you all soon.
Thanks again,
Mistress Stella