ES - need contact info for Rachel O'Malley

James D. Logan/Jane Sitton-Logan hammer at brazosnet.com
Mon Aug 3 17:10:31 PDT 1998

Greetings from  Madeleine de Lyndesaye.

Last week, I posted that I needed to find contact information for
Rebecca, a Middle Eastern dancer.  I had the name wrong.  It is Rachel
O'Malley I need to locate.  She is a Middle Eastern dancer with long
brown hair who dances at Scarborough Faire, I am told.

Her portable holes are going to meet up with her at Pennsic by way of
Lady Etain (Crystal Nelson), the MoC of Brad Leah.

If someone knows how to contact her, please have her email me or call me
at:

hammer at brazosnet.com
(940)564-3095

I would be much obliged for any help in this matter.

Thank you very much.  --Madeleine (aka Jane Sitton-Logan)