ES - fighter practice -Reply

George Shafer gshafer at compucom.com
Thu Aug 13 05:46:03 PDT 1998

I'm just adding this in.  Most of the light fighter active here do go to
Steppes on Wed. night.  Myself and the baron were there last night.
Elfsea's only scheduled light practice is on Sunday.

Julian

>>> "Richard Threlkeld" <rjt at acm.org> 08/12/98 10:32pm >>>
Wed night practice is 7PM at Randol Mill Park.  There are rarely any light
fighters present, but you might get something going.

The time for Sunday practice was changed to 5PM (from 2PM) due to the
heat.

In service,
Caelin