ES - Gothic War/Food meeting

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 17 15:05:46 PDT 1998

Hello Everyone!

I realized (albeit late!) that not _everyone_ knows how to get here.  We
live at 103 E. Mitchell St. Apartment 121.  If you know Arlington, take
Cooper or Collins or Center St. towards the University (South from 30,
North from 20).  If you take Cooper or Center, turn East onto Mitchell.
If you take Collins, turn West onto Mitchell.  We live on the north-east
corner of Mitchell and Center.  When you go down Mitchell, turn into the
parking lot immediately east of the light at Center and Mitchell (turn
right before the light if you are coming from Collins, or turn left
immediately after the light at Center if you are coming from Cooper).

Hope I've gotten everyone sufficiently confused.  We'll hang something
SCA in the window.  That way you'll know you've arrived.  Starts at
7:30pm.  See you here!

Love,
Allessandre

>From: Daniel Gutridge <gutridge at us.ibm.com>
>Does anyone have the address of the site for the encampment >discussion
this evening?