ES - Battle of Three Kings

DonnelShaw at AOL.com DonnelShaw at AOL.com
Sun Aug 2 10:13:27 PDT 1998

In a message dated 8/2/98 11:08:02 AM Central Daylight Time,
fairborn at swbell.net writes:

<< this is a shamless plug for this event.

 Unto all feudal vassals I Edward I, Hammer of the Scots, King of
 England,Ireland, and Scotland do require you to submit your feudal levy
 as we once again will trample the Scots under our feet.This time we will
 brake the back of these backward people. I entice all mercenaries with
 money and rank and estates in Scotland. You will be given these estates
 before we enter scotland. I will not rest unitl the Bruce is put down
 and his head sits upon a pole on my tower in London and his body cut and
 spread to the four corners of my realm. Join me at Battle of Three Kings
 Nov 13th -15th in the shire of Rosenfeld. Riches estates, and killing
 scots will be your reward.

 this is a shamless plug for Battle of three Kings Nov 13-15th in the
 shire of rosenfeld. We will be recreating the Scottish Wars of
 Independence. Our Commanders are as Follows:
 Robert the Bruce                (HRM Sir Barn Silveraxe)
 William Wallace                 (Duke Michael of Monmouthshire)
 Edward I (Hammer of the Scots)  (Sir Karl der Gangr)
 Edward II                       ( Sir Reitter Deitrich) >>

Any one have Mel Gibson's Email address so we can invite him? It would be
nice.