ES -Checking list of Kingdom awards-heralds/scribes/everyone

peerage1 peerage1 at flash.net
Tue Aug 4 07:20:33 PDT 1998

Verify this for me please? Please check over this kingdom award list and
make sure nothing is missing.

This checkover list is for the Ansteorran Kingdom Scribal Handbook.
Realize this is put in rough order text by arms precedence and
alphabetical name order for ME typing out the texts for SCRIBES-and NOT
heralds or folks who are order/precedence/rank concerned-so SPARE me the
indignant righteous "so and so's order is ahead of that order" routine.

I just wanna make sure I got all the awards.  And no, barony aoa awards
are not listed.  That's another list.

Mistress Rayah Blackstar

Dukes & Duchesses
Counts & Countesses
Barons & Baronesses in Fief

POA-
Order of  Knighthood
Order of the Laurel
Order of Mastery of Arms
Order of the Pelican
Patent of Arms

GOA's
Court Barony
Grant of Arms
Order of the Centurion of the Sable Star of Ansteorra
Order of the Iris of Merit
Order of the Star of Merit
Order of the White Scarf of Ansteorra

AOA
Award of the Compass Rose
Award of the Sable Comet
Award of the Sable Crane of Ansteorra
Award of the Sable Thistle of Ansteorra
King's Gauntlet of Ansteorra
Queens Glove of Ansteorra

NON ARMIGERIOUS
Award of the Golden Bridle of Ansteorra
Award of the King's Archer of Ansteorra
Award of the Queen's Rapier of Ansteorra
Award of the Rising Star of Ansteorra
Award of the Sable Falcon of Ansteorra
Knights of the Sable Garland
Lady of the Rose