ES - Gothic...

JJOHNSON at ccsb.com JJOHNSON at ccsb.com
Wed Aug 12 08:42:29 PDT 1998

Jeanmaire,

I don't think you have to worry about Axel at the Gothic War.  I'm sure he
will be well taken care of, at least by his squires.

Viv and I are dying to have him out fighting again.  (not to mention all the
other people who have been honing their pole arm skills while mumbling
something awful about Axel)

Besides, I think at least half the barony would like to take Axel under their
wing and pamper him a little. (then there is the other half.... they just want
to hit him with big sticks)

I am very glad you're home, safe and sound.  Take it easy, don't do too
much.  My offer to help still stands as long as you need it.

-Azalais