ES - Demo at UTA (fwd)

nmc8278 at UTARLG.UTA.EDU nmc8278 at UTARLG.UTA.EDU
Tue Aug 11 19:56:43 PDT 1998

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 21:53:33 CDT
From: nmc8278 at UTARLG.UTA.EDU
To: elfsea at Anseorra.org
Subject: Demo at UTA

it was brought to my attention that the Big demo for UTA is held latter
this month.  I finaly have the date and time along with a place.  The
event is held August 26,(wednesday) from 11am-1:30pm.   It will be held in
the university center mall.  I plan on procuring the grassy area in front
for possible fighter demonstrations.  Lord Philip has even talked of some
danceing.  All are welcome to come out. we could use  all the help
possible.

Could someone please contact Aradon for me.  i havee misplaced his contact
e-mail.  He promissed possible help.

Any questions please contact me.
Thank you dearly

Aurelia Yverneau