ES - It's A Party!!!

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 13 15:09:48 PDT 1998

Hey Everyone !!!

  Just a reminder to everyone, I'm (Philip, mka Craig) turning 19
(August 16th) this weekend and yall are all invited to come celebrate!
Since this will be my last year as a teen-ager, everyone is to come
dressed as they were when they where a teen.  :)  Bring food or drinks
or whatever, afterall it is a party. And bring your swim suit and a
towel if ya want to take a dip in the hot tub.

  Also, our wonderful Baronness Xene will be graduating this saterday at
7pm.  She's planning to come over and party with me 'cause we both have
things to celebrate.  COme have fun!!!

When:

Saterday, August 15th
8pm until whenever...

Where:

At teh home of Lady Elin the Timid (Kelly's House)
Directions:
Take I-35E to Carrollton.
Exit Sady Lake Wittlock.
East on Witlock (becomes Keller Springs)
Pass Kelly St. and then look for the dry cleaners on the left.  Blue
and yellow sign.
Left at the next possible entrance. The strees is Via Del Plata, but
its hard to see.
Left on Brooke Tr. (Its where Via Del Plata dead ends)
Follow the stree around the curve and its on the left at:

     2408 Brooke Tr.
     Carrollton TX, 75006.

Questions call:

Philip White (Craig) at 817 - 861 - 4654
or
Elin the Timid (Kelly) at 972 - 418 - 6870