ES - School and Life...

Timothy of Glastonbury timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 15 23:41:02 PDT 1998

To all my friends,

I hope that what I'm about to say will be taken as good news ...
Thanks to a mudane friend who works in my field, I have secured, very
last minute (found out this last monday), a Consulting job in this
area, working at home as a GIS Programmer (my particular field).

In short this means that my move to Caid has been cancelled, and for
the forseeable future I will be remaining here in Elfsea.  Thank you
all for the support in what would have undoubtable been one of the
most tramatic changes ever in my life ... but all the same I'm glad
I'm staying in Ansteorra.

Life is good in Elfsea,

Timothy of Glastonbury