ES - Yet another Party!!!!!

Axel , Jeanmaire & Diane Remes remes at flash.net
Mon Aug 17 15:17:26 PDT 1998

Birthday Party!!!

Due to the recent tragedy in our family, Diane's Roller Skating Birthday Party had to be cancelled.  As she just turned six, you can imagine how hard that was for her, in addition to losing her grandparents.  Yes, this is a shameless plug to try to get everyone out for this.  We have rented the Cedar Hill Roller Rink - in its entirety - for two hours this Friday.  We can have up to 60 - yes - six - zero - skaters.  If you don't have skates, they will be provided at no cost.  Everyone is invited.  This means you.  Pass this invitation on to whomever you want.  It also happens to be ... ah ... my birthday, too.

Who:  Diane Remes - age 6
        Mistress Jeanmaire - not telling

When:  Friday, August 21st  from 6 to 8 pm.

Where:  Cedar Hill Roller Rink, 202 N. Main St., Cedar Hill (see below for
        directions).

RSVP:  Adults - just show up.  But we need to know how many children so that we can have party bags for them.  Reply to our e-mail address remes at flash.net or call 972-291-8286.

Directions:  From Arlington & points west:  Get on I-20 going east.  Exit at FM1382.  Turn right at the light onto 1382, going southeast towards Cedar Hill.  If you need gas, the Racetrak on the corner was $.90 yesterday!  Drive several miles, skirting Joe Pool Lake.  (Is it a pool, or a lake?  Make up your mind, guys.)  Turn right at the second light onto Strauss Road.  For those survivors of the Bop-till-you-drop, drive past Crawford Park.  (That's right - just keep going.)  Just after you hit the city speed limit you'll come to a stop sign.  Turn left & go over the RR tracks.  The road will then make an almost immediate curve back to the right.  YOU should then make an immediate right into the parking lot of the Roller Rink.  It's the big white building.  If you get lost, the number for the Rink is 972-291-7774.

Please come!