ES - Gothic War Menu/Volunteer List

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 19 07:53:16 PDT 1998

Hello Everyone!

This is the menu for Gothic War and the volunteers for each meal.  Meals
only include supper and breakfast.  Lunch is going to be a community
chest and get-it-yourself.  Right now we are cooking for 13 people.

Friday - Fend for yourself!

Saturday Breakfast:  Arabella and Fearghus - scrambled eggs, bacon,
sausage, croissants, bananas, orange juice, milk, coffee

Saturday Supper:  Daniel and Siobhan (and their two kids) - spaghetti,
salad, french bread

Sunday Breakfast:  Axel - (Continental Breakfast) cereal, quiche (Thanks
Jean Maire!), muffins,  sweetrolls, juice, milk

Sunday Supper:  Timothy and Crandall (and Gwendolyn) - Crandall's famous
brisquet (please?), and fixings thereto, maybe leftovers

Monday Breakfast:  Llwellyn, Galen, and Allessandre - pancakes, bacon,
sausage, orange juice, milk, coffee, leftovers

If you wish to join us, please let me know.  If you know someone who
doesn't have e-mail but wants to join us in sharing meals, pass this
onto them.  Call me, (817/795-7679) or e-mail me at
allessandre at hotmail.com.  You won't have to cook (unless you can find
another volunteer who will give up that priviledge) but clean-up is
still available.  Do not despaire though, clean-up will be limited to
the pots and pans used during cooking.  We'll be eating off of paper
plates and plastic flatware.  Also bring something for the community
chest for lunch and you can share in the bounty of Elfsea for lunch.

Hope to see you all there at Gothic War.

Allessandre