ES - Newsletter

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 27 21:30:10 PDT 1998

Greetings from your aching fingered chronicler,
     Shoooo, it's done, and it only took 4 days this time.  It's amazing
how fast you can work when you really want to sew!!!
     I thought I'd try to save the Barony a little money and I pulled
specific newsletters to hand deliver.  A few I will deliver to your door
(because you live close to me and Trevor will get a kick of helping me
put them in the mail boxes).  Your Excellencies, Hengist, Crandal,
Ceinwen, and Jeanmaire (because I'm going to see you finally on Friday
afternoon if it's ok.)
     The following people I know I see at fighter practice regularly on
Sundays.  If your name is on this list and you will NOT be a fighter
practice, please e-mail me so I can drop it in the mail.  Llew, Daniel &
Siobhean, Kenneth, Breichiol & Sigrid, Galen and Allessandre, Eilidh,
and Airaklee.
     Everyone else your Scroll is in the mail Friday a.m. before 12:00
NOON.  You may receive it Saturday and definately by Monday.

     Now I'm in full defender mode (panting) huh huh huh !

Sincerely and in faithful service to Barony and Kingdom,
Lady Arabella de Montacute, Chronicler
Steward, Elfsea Defender AS XXXIII (September, 1998)
Barony of Elfsea,
Kingdom of Ansteorra
email - ladyarabella at hotmail.com