ES - Gothic War

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 5 15:24:57 PDT 1998

Ok Elfsea Instigator here (I seem to wear a lot of hats lately)
	What a crowd we have.  The following people have said they are
interested in traveling to Gothic War.  If I can get an accurate count
of who is going, the Steward for Gothic War said she would rope off
space for us, with an electric outlet in our section.  Electric
extension cords with electric strips and fans for our tents are really
great ideas.
	Galen and Allessandra, Llywelyn, Arabella and Fearghus, Arodon and
Lova, Amy, Crandall and Gwendolyn, Azaleas, Hengist and Vivaine, Corbin,
Airaklee, Bear.  16 people so far.  If you weren't at Moot and want to
go to Gothic, add your name.  Everyone is invited.
	A suggestion has been made that we pool our money instead of how we've
done things last time.  If every one donates a specific amount, it would
be fair for every one.  I know I spent almost $100 on dinner at Steppes
Warlord.  And breakfast doesn't cost that much to produce.  If there is
money left over after shopping it can easily be divided amongst
everyone.
     I think $32 is a fair amount per person.  That is $4 per meal.
Snack on Friday, breakfast, lunch, dinner - Saturday; breakfast, lunch
dinner - Sunday; breakfast - Monday.  $32 times 16 people is $512.  We
should be able to get enough food for that.  And remember if there is
left over money, we can refund.
     We need to get together to decide on menus, divide chores, decide
who will shop for food, etc…  We can also talk about what worked and
what didn't.  When we have set a date for discussions, bring an ice
chest with your name on it, feeding that many people requires a lot of
room.  There is no reason we can't share storage space if we're sharing
food.  I know of several people who have more than one ice chest, one
for food, one for drinks, I think Hengist has six!!!!  I'm planning to
bring big gas grill, Oh BTW…Hengist are you still willing to take the
horse trailer?
When do you want to get together and where?????? Any suggestions!!!!!
We have three and one half weeks to get this on the road.  Gothic is the
first Weekend in September!
		Arabella