ES - Gothic War

breee at juno.com breee at juno.com
Tue Aug 11 15:34:54 PDT 1998

Guys I'm sorry.....I gotta do it!    I'm in one of those moods!
You guys are sooooooo cute!   How about waiting until you have the menus
planned and the # of people who will be eating at "each meal" before you
put a $ amount.  That way you will have a commitment from those who will
attend maybe the dinner but not the breakfast or lunch.....
And how about if you guys make it FLEXIBLE!

Yea......I know.....I'm not going anyway!   But I just had to do it!
And I almost fell out of my chair laughing at this part!

>>If someone else wants to do the co-ordinating I'd be happy to step
>>aside.   - Arabella

RIGHT!    Taking care of others needs is your life and your pleasure!
RIGHT!  Be happy to step aside!   Sure........................(*giggle*)
You guys keep your sense of humor and remember........
"Sharing is Caring"...........OK I'LL SHUT UP NOW!
and if I offended anyone well......you can throw water on me next time
you see me..............(*giggle*)

love
bree~