ES - Gothic War

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 11 22:21:49 PDT 1998

>Ya'll's silence and two complaints have spoken chapter's.  I get
>the message.  Ok I give up.  I haven't gotten a response on where
>you'll want to meet, a suggestion on a date, exactally how much ya'll
>want to spend, any suggestion of a menu, who'll do other chores.  I
>GIVE UP!  Read the following and see if it suits you needs.  It's a
>shame it didn't come from with in Elfsea. Gilli sent this to me on
>Monday.  Ya'll let me know if there is anything you wish for me to
>contribute.  Signing off, no longer the Elfsea Instigator - Arabella

Alright Miss Snooty-Pitooty!  That's enough. :P
 I will be happy to hold the meeting over at my apartment on August 24th
at 7:30 pm(the usual time things are held).  We will make breakfast and
dinner and have a "common area" for various food stuffs (ie lunch).  But
if you take from the "common area" you must donate food stuffs to the
common area.  I'll make a list of people doing breakfast and dinner and
what they'll prepare.  I'll make a list of people who will do clean up
after those who cook.  If we run out of cooking and cleaning there will
be other chores too.  Like preparing food stuff to go next to the
listfield and extra water to get to the fighters.  People will be held
responsible for their duties.  People who get in on the deal before the
event get to eat before those who join us after.  I don't want people
who contributed from the beginning to be left out in the cold.  But I
also want to have breakfast and dinner times posted so that those who
are away from camp have an estimated time to arrive and be fed on time!

I am not interested in Gilli's offer, pleasant as it may be.  I think
Elfsea can provide itself very well.  We can get this done if we work
together.  I am sorry not to have responded sooner.  And I am sorry to
be so short with you.  Please do not think that your efforts are not
being recognized or wanted, just sometimes people are rubbed the wrong
way.  Now- how do I get off this horse?  He seems so very high...

Love to you all, though I may grumble,

Allessandre