ES - Vocal Bardic Canceled

CaptnAnn at AOL.com CaptnAnn at AOL.com
Thu Aug 27 04:20:19 PDT 1998

<<
 Yes, the A/C is out again....The repair people will be out this Wednesday,
 so hopefully they can get it repaired then.  We have a small window A/C for
 our bedroom, so we are OK. But grumpy.  I can't check my e-mail in the
 evening, but will in the AM.  Please forgive us if we don't feel like
 chatting a whole lot on the phone,  we are hot and grumpy....Yukkk!!!! I
 hate living without A/C in Texas in August. >>

Boy do Charles and I know about this!!  Our AC has been on the fritz since the
beginning of July, and totally out for a month before that!

Good luck with your repairs -- and don't forget ice water on the skin while
sitting in front of a fan also helps.

Ann