ES - Gothic...

Axel , Jeanmaire & Diane Remes remes at flash.net
Wed Aug 12 08:11:07 PDT 1998

Azalais wrote:
>I don't think you have to worry about Axel at the Gothic War.  I'm sure he
>will be well taken care of, at least by his squires.

That depends on what you mean by "taken care of"....

>Viv and I are dying to have him out fighting again.  (not to mention all
the
>other people who have been honing their pole arm skills while mumbling
>something awful about Axel)
>
>Besides, I think at least half the barony would like to take Axel under
their
>wing and pamper him a little. (then there is the other half.... they just
want
>to hit him with big sticks)

Axel likes being hit with sticks.  Now that the temps are under triple
digits, I think you'll see him out all the time.  What if you all hit HIM
with sticks and pamper ME, instead?  (Works for me.)

>I am very glad you're home, safe and sound.  Take it easy, don't do too
>much.  My offer to help still stands as long as you need it.

Thanks.  Give me a call.  Xene highly recommends your skills in the laundry
room.  I'm too exhausted to do too much.  And now, after 2 hours on line, I
have finally cleared out the 80 messages that were waiting for us!  Whew,
back to my Roman era mystery books.

Again, thank you to everyone without whom I would never have made it through
this.  I know it's not over yet, but we're through the very worst.  Although
in some ways, it feels like I've reached the eye of the storm.

Life is good in Elfsea.

Jeanmaire