ES - Fw: A few new Songs

Axel , Jeanmaire & Diane Remes remes at flash.net
Thu Aug 13 10:26:30 PDT 1998

I absolutely cannot resist passing these songs on.  They were sent by a
friend from Drachenwald, who is still in Heidelberg.  Eowyn - you remember
Keith, don't you?  The song about the Sheep & Garter Raids is about people
in Drachenwald, but the rest is kind of general SCA, and good for a laugh.
Enjoy.

Jeanmaire