ES - Directions to Gothic War....

Conor na Mara ack3 at airmail.net
Mon Aug 24 15:36:10 PDT 1998

The directions taken straight from the Gothic war Web page are:

Our site is located on Highway #87 slightly NW of San Angelo, Texas.
Go South under the overpass at Grape Creek (this is the intersection of
Hgwy 87 and FM 2288). Travel 1/8 mile on FM2288 then turn East (left).
Both State Park and SCA signs will be visible from the road.

-Bear
Ld. Conor na Mara
Dun na Locha Ruadh
ack3 at airmail.net