ES - Carpe Deum - You did what!? on the carpet?!?!?!

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Tue Dec 1 21:08:22 PST 1998

Crandall, you make me feel soooooo special. Thank you for considering my
"SANITY" !!!
"I love my Grandchildren" but I will have had 2 of them for 7 full days and
nights the week before Christmas!  I will definitely need (and be ready for)
adult conversation.  Again I thank you for taking my mundane
responsibilities into consideration when planning the date of your party.
I'll be there with Bells on!!!!

Dana (I don't drive and give lousy directions --> Call LADY
BICE.....737-5153) AKA:
Mama Mac,  Baroness (I hope you're happy NOW, Bice!!) Dana Mac an Ghabhann,
Gretchen Gotwilder, Flopsey (retired), Grande Dame A.R.S.E, Mom and Donna
(mama_mac at airmail.net)
Please pick the name you think best fits this message!