ES - Directions Please

Sue Dittrich dittrich at flash.net
Thu Dec 10 15:53:23 PST 1998

----------
> From: Noreen And Randy Hartman <noh_rdh at swbell.net>
> To: 'elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG'
> Subject: ES - Directions Please
> Date: Wednesday, December 09, 1998 9:39 PM
>
> Could someone please give me directions to Yule Revel this weekend?
>
> I'm unable to make heads or tails out of the map in the Blackstar.
>
> Thanks
> Nina

Take your best route to I-20 west in Ft. Worth.  Go west through Ft. Worth
and take the highway 377 south exit (To Granbury).  Go south on 377 to
Granbury.  When you get to Granbury proper, the highway will split to
Business 377.  Take Business 377 into downtown Granbury.  At the town
square, turn right on Highway 51 (to Weatherford).  Go approx. 2 mi and
turn left onto FM 4.  Go 1.6 miles on FM4 to Camp Crucis Drive (look for
the SCA signs).  It's 1.7 miles on camp Crucis Drive to the site.

Good luck and see you on Saturday!

Ly. Genevieve