ES - Would like your insight and Opinion

Lady Simone margiejr at sprintmail.com
Thu Dec 17 21:43:57 PST 1998

>At some events I get drunk.  At other events I don't drink at all.
>Sometimes
>not drinking at an event can put you in a pretty small minority.  If you
>want to form a group of people who can depend on each other to not drink,
>and help each other not to drink, I say more power to you.

Thank you Sir Galen

we have been overwellmed by the amount of positive responce we have gotten
about the Idea. and have set sundays and some tusedays Aside to work on
bring this Idea to frutation.

 Outside of the recovery aspect of this new house,  If any one would like to
speek to the house on the Ideals of the socity and the Peerages, we have 6
newcomer in the house who would love to know about it. as a group we decided
that outside of recovery we wanted to be a household dedicated to the Ideals
of the peerage and learning to applie them to our personnas, even if none of
us were ever to achive a peerage, we all agreed  that dedicating our time to
the ideals, and principles was what was important. So if anyone would like
to  speek  to the house, our ears are open.

we are getting together again Tuseday at 8pm at my home

Simone

Simone