ES - Fighter Practice

Armand Dragonetti arich at generich.com
Wed Dec 30 15:19:52 PST 1998

Just a reminder that an unofficial fighter practice is still on for this evening at my warehouse. The doors are open now and we'll play as long as you want because I'll be here all night. If you missed the first message and need directions, feel free to call me at (817) 536-1331 or 800-433-7605.

BTW, I hear that Ferghus was involved in a car crash today. More than likely totaled the vehicle, and he's still trying to make fighter practice. (And someone said I had fighter brain.)

Armand