ES - From the Seneschal

Estella Flather elfsea at flash.net
Wed Dec 23 18:56:30 PST 1998

Greetings from your Seneschal
Mistress Stella-

	I can see by some of the postings that I am late with this missive.
To answer some questions, which should be clarified by now if you get the
Scroll-
Moot has been changed for all of 1999 to the SECOND THURSDAY of each month,
except for March when Moot is cancelled due to Gulf Wars. This is so that
we may use the Coors Distribution Center Hospitality Room. Meetings will
start at 7PM due to the fact that we need to be out of the room by 9 PM.
	Special "Thank Yous" go out to HE Llywelyn, Daniel, Siobhan, and their
energetic daughter who helped moved the miscellaneous c--- oops! I meant
stuff left in the old shed to the new shed and got rid of lots of water
damaged trash.The painting has been postponed until dryer warmer weather.
In Texas who knows when that will be!
	On a personal note, I spent last week getting poked and prodded and
injected with noxious chemicals, the results of which were that they
couldn't find cancer had spread anywhere else. Yeah! I started Chemotherapy
yesterday, which is like having a real nasty hangover without the benefit
of the party the night before. About like I felt fighting in last Elfsea
Defender Tourney after standing Guard outside Xene's Vigil Tent until 3AM
and not refusing whatever drink was offered.There will be three more Chemo
sessions three weeks apart, so I will be done just before Gulf Wars. I
won't be able to do any actual fighting during this time, as the
Chemotherapy messes up the clotting factors in the blood and I will bruise
more easily. I do hope to come out to practices to try to stay in shape as
best I may until being able to get back into armor. I am also going to try
out Crandal's crossbow to see if I would be of any use as an archer at the
War.

Have a safe Christmas everyone. Watch out for the icy roads.
				In Service-
				Mistress Stella