ES - New Years Eve Party

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 29 15:02:50 PST 1998

LETS PARTY!!!!
     Just a reminder and an invitation.  Fearghus and I are having a New
Years Eve Party.  It starts about 7:30 p.m. (why start it any other
time?) Everyone is invited.  Children are welcome {I won't have
Fearghusson (Trevor), he's spending the night with friends, Juliana
(Ashley) will be here maybe, Elizabeth (Lauren) will NOT be here.}  I
know that Galen and Allessandre are bringing Christopher.
    Please bring something you wish to drink.  We will be providing Aste
Spumante and Chamborg (it's called a Royal Kier) and other non-alcoholic
sodas and set ups.  Also bring snacks, we're providing a seven layer
dip, rotel cheese dip and two bags of chips.  And of course Christmas
Chocolate.  Anything ya'll bring will be great.
     Hope to see everyone New Years Eve - I have to get back to
cleaning, I have finally uncovered my cutting table, first time in six
months at least.
     Call if you need directions - 817-467-6959 or e-mail Fearghus
wduke at flash.net (I won't be on the computer till after the party)

Arabella