ES - Movie Night Planning

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 9 07:57:49 PST 1998

>Raimond.....
>
>Will you please add to my ticket request Johnny, Jonston (7), and
Jackie
>(9).
>They want to come too!    I need the details for the arrangements.
>Like........do you want cash or check or do I go to the theatre and buy
>my tickets or do you either way is fine.
>
> bree~

Sorry I have not responded sooner.  I am delaying getting internet
access for a while do to financial limitations.  I am also on vacation
this week and only have access at work.  Right now, I am visiting the
Hurst location so I don't get roped into anything.
As for Star Trek.  Here are the details.

  UA Eastchase.  Take I-30 to Eastchase.  Exit and go south
approximately one block.  You can see the signs at that point.  I plan
on being at the IHOP on the corner of Eastchase and I-30 at 6pm to eat.
Others are talking about joining me.  We are grouping in front of the
theatre at 7:30 pm and the movie starts at 8pm.  Tickets are $6.50 each.
$4.50 for students.  $4.00 for children between 3 - 11.  And Free if you
dress in Star Trek costume.  At this point, if you plan to pay for
tickets, I would suggest you show up early to purchase the tickets as
the theatre is anticipating a sell out.  If you have further questions,
you can call me at 972-254-8546.
Raimond