ES - Star Trek night

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 2 16:48:22 PST 1998

For those uncertain about dinner before the movie, that is fine.  If you
only make the movie, I am sure we will still have fun.  I will plan on
eating at IHOP and if anyone wants to join me, that will good.  I, at
this time do not plan on making any prearranged resevervations at IHOP.
If you do not join me for dinner, then please plan to arrive at the
theatre 1/2 an hour to 3/4 of an hour before the movie starts so we can
enter as a group and sit together.

The question was asked to confirm when and where.
WHEN:        Dec. 11th (time not set yet)
WHERE:       UA Theatre at the corner of Eastchase and I-30 in
Arlington
PRICE:       I will try to confirm prices Thursday Dec. 3rd
DRESS CODE:  I plan on Mundane ware however I am sure Star Trek
uniforms are exceptable

DIRECTIONS:  Take your best route to I-30 in Arlington
             Go to the Eastchase Exit (which if I am correct, is a
couple miles west of Fielder)
             Go south on Eastchase approximately 1 block and look to
your right.
LANDMARKS:   IHOP is on the southwest corner of Eastchase and I-30 and
easily seen from the highway.
             For the theatre, there is a movie list sign visible on
Eastchase

If you see any details that you feel I have left out or you feel I did
not explain well, please feel free to correct me.
As the Vulcans would say "Live Long and Prosper"
As the Klingons would say "Today is a good day to Die."  (Galen
translation please)
As the Borg would say "You will be assimulated" (which most of you
already have)
Raimond