Fw: ES - For those interested in fighting...

S Palkowetz vivaine at flash.net
Mon Dec 14 10:32:59 PST 1998

Hey my two cents becaues i know your all dying to hear it :P

Winning, for me,  is walking off the field with my opponant (sp) patting me
on the back and telling me what a fun fight that was. Winning is when
someone approaches me to fight bec of that same reason.  Winning is that
look on my friend's or Axel's face, when i pull ofs a shot i've been killing
myself to make.

Honor is paramount.

Winning is pulling off my armor and sweat-soaked garb and examining the
bruises to show off to my shocked, mundane friends.  Winning is walking
around thinking...that person buying candy next to me at the 7-11, has no
idea how insane i am.

Winning is the smile i get when i think of fighting.

Viv