ES - Elfsea Scroll Deadline for Next Issue

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 14 12:40:15 PST 1998

Greetings and Happy Holidays,

     Busy I am......  Please have your reports to me at BUSINESS
MEETING.  I have been very lax in the past about my deadline.

NOT THIS MONTH.

I want to enjoy the holidays with my family without the knowledge that I
have baronial business responsibilities looming over my head.  Business
meeting is this coming Thursday, December 17th at Caelin's house.  I
will begin workin on the Scroll probably Friday morning and work until
it's done.  I'm even going to print this weekend!

I will have quite a bit of room in this issue.   Notes and challenges
will be accepted.  If you have Ads for upcoming events I need those as
well.  If you have a narrative from an event you attended recently that
would be wonderful.  If you're a Guild Principal what's on your agenda
for the coming year?  Are you interested in Beginning a Guild?

Thank you all for your understanding.

Sincerely and in faithful service to Barony and Kingdom,
Lady Arabella de Montacute, Chronicler
Secretary to the Steward of
Ansteorra's Twentieth Year Celebration AS XXXIV (July 1999)
Barony of Elfsea,
Kingdom of Ansteorra
email - ladyarabella at hotmail.com