ES - Coronation feast seating

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 29 14:46:01 PST 1998

Greetings Folks,
     I spoke with Lady Chaira Francesca, the Steward for Coronation,
about feast reservations.  Since in the ad there is no mention of where
to send monies, I had assumed we only had to telephone reservations.
Remember Feast is limited to 300.  I was correct.  Also in doing so I
mentioned I had never been able to sit with all my friends at one of
their feasts.  Which is the reason for this missive.      At Coronation
they are doing something a little different.  They are taking/making
table reservations for feast.  Ches told me that everyone who telephones
or e-mails her for feast reservations and also tells her they wish to
sit with other people from Elfsea she would block off a table for us.
Yeah!!
     So make sure you guys telephone her at 972-529-1309 or e-mail at
ches at io.com
     The bad news is they arn't doing this for 12th night, it's a free
forall, crapshoot. Get there earily or make arrangemnets with others, in
case Juilanna can't get us enough space.  (Remember she took three large
table cloths from business meeting to go grab a table for us.)  I try to
always have plan "B" in case things turn out differently.  The three
table cloths I sent with her arn't wonderful, be prepared to put yours
over mine. (I told her to ducktape them to the table so no one could
remove them).
     Love you guys have a happy holiday! - Arabella