ES - FYI ONLY

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 29 20:25:00 PST 1998

This messages is an FYI ONLY.  Which means I am not looking for any
replys.

As most of you know my father, I thought I would send a quick message to
inform you that I just found this evening he has suffered yet another
heart attack.  My brother and I are leaving in the next hour to get
there.  He is under going surgery in the morning.  I know how you all
feel and that you wish him success.  That is why I am asking you not to
respond to this message, but to spend your time with friends and family.

Thank you for your caring
Raimond